- This event has passed.
Rehoboth Beach Jazz Festival
Rehoboth Beach Jazz Festival begins Thursday, October 11, 2018 and continues through Sunday, October 14, 2018.
For more information on music at different venues, please visit the links below.
Jazz Brunch featuring Pamala Stanley, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Blue Moon
• Jazz Brunch with Van Williamson Trio with Russ Rodgers and Wes Crawford
• Sunday Brunch with Jeff Irwin on piano accompanied by Bruce Chapelle on bass, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Victoria’s Restaurant, Boardwalk Plaza Hotel
• Tim Laushey Trio, noon to 6 p.m., Dos Locos
• 2nd Time Around*, 1 to 3 p.m., Rehoboth Beach Bandstand, Rehoboth Beach. (Celebrating the finish of American Lung Association’s Lung Force Walk for Lung Cancer), weather permitting.
• Bryan Russo and Jim Miller, 3 to 6 p.m., Chesapeake & Maine
• 2018 Grand Jam featuring Brian Simpson, Marion Meadows, Kim Waters, Nick Colionne, Kirk Whalum, Marcus Anderson, Eric Darius, Selina Albright, Morgan James, Steve Cole, Althea Rene and JJ Sansaverino*, 4:30 p.m., Rehoboth Beach Convention Center, 229 Rehoboth Ave., Rehoboth Beach. rehobothjazz.com.
• Van Williamson Trio with Russ Rodgers and Wes Crawford, 5 to 8 p.m., Azzurro Italian Oven & Bar
• Jazz Afterglow Party featuring Sean Lane and Justine Miller, 6 to 8:30 p.m., Cuvee Ray Wine Bar & Restaurant,
• Bruce Anthony & Sam Nobles, 6 p.m., G Rehoboth
• Greg Taylor and the Fazes Band, 8 to 11 p.m., The Greene Turtle
• Lower Case Blues, 10 p.m., The Pond